What to Expect
What to Expect on a Sunday morning worship service
We are a relationally focused church, and thus we believe that relationships form and deepen through a relaxed and casual environment.
Our environment consists of:
- Casual dress & atmosphere
- Laughter with lots of coffee and treats.
- Contemporary upbeat worship music
- Biblically relevant messages
- Freedom to fellowship afterwards, or slip away quickly.
- A very relaxed relational environment.
What to expect for your children at our worship service?
We value immensely our families & children. Thus, we want to provide families the freedom to either enjoy the worship service together or to have the parents drop off their children at our safe & secure Nursery, Toddlers, and Elementary areas.
- Pathfinders (infant & toddler care) is well-staffed, safe, and available for children under the age of three.
- Trail Blazers (pre-school) is available for ages 3-5. These little ones are learning from the “A,B,C’s of God” curriculum.
- Summit Seekers (K-5) provides Christ-centered character training for young people following our music worship.